Dynamic & Passionate!
Role - Contract/Full Time - Remote
SharpSwift is currently seeking a experienced Account Manager to join our talent acquisition line of business.
You must be a self-starter, creative thinker, and have a passion for success in business development. We are looking for a highly driven, outgoing, and competitive individual with proven B2B sales experience. You will be
responsible for generating new business, expanding the existing business, and retaining clients.
- Conduct outbound and inbound prospecting and lead generation with the goal of building relationships and setting meetings with potential clients
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products and services offering solutions specific to each client
- Lead all steps in the sales cycle to include: prospecting, identifying, presenting, negotiating, and closing
- Demonstrate resourcefulness in connecting with new clients and showing diligence with follow-up communications
- Commitment to building client relationships and loyalty through personal interaction and the maintenance of a client file
- Maintain exceptional communication with the client, management staff, and peers within the organization to ensure all feedback is communicated
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or Communications or a degree in a related field
- Must have IT B2B account management experience
- Demonstrate exceptional communication, written, presentation, follow-up, negotiation, and closing skills
- Strategically minded with excellent problem-solving skills, results-focused, a team player, but also thrive working autonomously
- Integrity and client focus: ethical, moral conduct, client services.
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be comfortable working in a startup environment.
How to apply
Location - Work From Home