Are You An IT Talent Magnet?
Role - Contract/Full Time - Remote
An IT Recruiter will be primarily responsible for supporting our Talent Acquisition practice. We are looking for a talented individual to be part of our team who has a passion for learning new skills an an knack for selling.
The position is contract, to begin with. You will have the flexibility of working from your home.
- Execute full life cycle technical recruiting, including but not limited to sourcing, screening, qualifying, interviewing, testing, tracking, providing applicant feedback, references, salary negotiation and extending offers
- Source and identify credible applicants through the use of job boards and other methods
- Screen qualified applicants against the job description over the phone and through face-to-face meetings to qualify skills, red flags, and specific lines of questioning used to rule out unqualified candidates
- Ensure a positive candidate experience from initial screening to final response including ensuring that all candidates get a response within an appropriate period of time
- Follow up with all candidates throughout the hiring process, ask for referrals, and use a database to track and build a solid network of technical candidates who may fit future job descriptions
- Effectively interface and work in collaboration with the organization's Management Team to determine the specifics of a job requirement, candidates and the search process
- Proactively recruit by consistently sourcing, screening, and tracking candidates to build a pipeline for future positions and to have back-up candidates ready
- Cold calling clients to seek new business.
- Find new clients/positions to be filled across Canada and the US.
- Lead all steps in the sales cycle to include: prospecting, identifying, presenting, negotiating, and closing.
- Conduct outbound and inbound prospecting and lead generation with the goal of building relationships and setting meetings with potential clients.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned by Management
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- University degree or College Diploma in Human Resources or HR Management, IT, Engineering from Canadian University
- 2 years experience as a Technical Recruiter in Canada
- Proven experience in staffing sales, business development and recruitment processes
- Excellent organizational skills, as well as strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional social skills and ability to meet, interview and assess people and their experience/knowledge
- Experience with sourcing, recruiting information/applicant tracking systems will be preferred
- A team player that understands the value of working collaboratively with other members of the organization
How to apply
Location - Work From Home