If you love solving technical puzzels!
Role - Contract
SharpSwift is currently seeking a talented Support Engineer to join our client's Dev / Ops team. The client is a technology consulting firm based out of west GTA provides digital solutions to some of the global leaders in the financial sector.
- Provide customer-facing product engineering support for Office365 / SharePoint Online
- Manage SharePoint content and implement changes, user groups, and access rights
- Participate and determine the root cause for service failure and support escalation
- Responsible for owning a specific production problem and provide active coordination between various groups including internal and external vendors
- Demonstrate critical thinking, strong communication skills, and the ability to develop strategies for ongoing customer relationships
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Overall 4-6 years of experience in SharePoint development or Support related technologies
- Support experience in investigating complex SharePoint issues relating to performance, administration, site configuration, and customization
- Hands-on experience with SharePoint Online, Forms, workflows, customizations, Search, Publishing, etc.
- Solid understanding of SharePoint architecture
- Knowledge of technologies in a multi-tiered environment (User Interface, Application, server, Databases, storage, and network)
- Knowledge of SDLC, application architecture, deployment, infrastructure, and operational issues
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills are required
- Must have excellent written and communication skills
- University degree in Computer science or Engineering
Nice To Have
- Understanding of SharePoint development methodologies, C#, Sandbox solutions
Location - Remote (During COVID)