For Those Who Are Making Web Beautiful!
Role - Full Time (preferred) / Contract
FE Engineer's primary responsibility is to implement pixel perfect solutions.
We are looking for an talented individual to be part our client's Front-end/UI development team.
The client is a technology consulting firm based in west GTA & provides digital solutions to some of the global leaders in the financial sector.
- Development of secure and responsive solutions in collaboration with backend developers and designers.
- Translate designs and style specifications into interactive and scalable user interfaces.
- Ensure the high-performance, reusability, maintainability, and robustness of the code by establishing best practices and frameworks.
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility.
- Provide creative solutions to ensure a great user experience.
- Work with UI Architect/Lead to implement pixel perfect designs.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Solid experience with Bootstrap or similar Front-end framework / grid systems.
- Strong knowledge of Front-end technology concepts, practices and techniques of UI/UX design and core UX principles.
- Expert understanding of web layouts (responsive, adaptive, hybrid etc.) and various browser engines.
- Good knowledge of design tools like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, Sketch, Zeplin etc.
- Solid experience with prototyping and mockup/wireframing.
Nice to have
- Solid understanding of mobile application development using cross platform development frameworks such as React Native, Ionic, Cordova, PhoneGap and native platforms (Android and iOS).
- Experience in front end development for mobile applications.
- Any experience with Adobe AEM will be an asset.
- Must be able to work within a distributed team and independently.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Comfortable with a dynamic environment with changing priorities.
Location - Mississauga, ON